Projects Planned for this Web Site
- Analysis of major actions to include USGS Maps, indicating the location of all major actions, especially those that resulted in casualties. I have most of the maps, but need to get the coordinates from the Battalion log. This is dependent on getting more data from National Archives, as well as inputs from various members of Company D.
- Pictures of us today. If you have pictures of yourself, please forward them and we'll get them on a web page along with the Reunion photos.
- Updates to existing pages and continuing addition to Company roster; as well as attempts to find individuals on the roster. (ALL YEARS) If any of you know where someone might be, or their status, please let us know or do what you can to track them down.
- Update Status and add missing names to Roster, including all years. (Ongoing)
- Your suggested additions. Let me know.
Thanks for your support,
- Last but not least, expand our history: Find more details about those who were KIA. (e.g. We all knew PFC David Bailey was KIA, but do not know where he was buried or where his remaining family might be. We also don't know, for example, the details of why so many were killed on December 17, 1966.)
(Delta, 1/12th ,Recon Platoon)
Contact the web page manager at the following e-mail: email@example.com
And, shining Corcoran jump boots while in the 82nd Airborne, 1967.
And on a field exercise at Ft. Bragg in 1967 in the 82nd Airborne, after returning from Delta 1/12th 1st Cav. (Went to RVN with 3rd Brigade of 82nd in early 1968.)
Bob March while in 1/12th, RECON Platoon, August 1966. (Just got back from the hospital.)